This website is a sincere effort of one introvert on a mission to help humans create simple systems that make us happy and productive.
What's the deal here
And this is my digital garage with the doors kept open.
I love deconstructing complex ideas into easy-to-use methods and tools.
That's why I write and share two articles every week that explore new ways to help myself and others live a better life.
Among the topics are:
- Life design: How to systematically create a better life for yourself?
- Self-management: How to manage your time and make better decisions?
- Learning better: How to learn new things more effectively?
- Entrepreneurship: How to make a living building things people want?
- Writing & creativity: How to write and create consistently to cultivate your creative life?
I run this site and create things with a couple of ideas in mind that express the spirit of my work better than anything else:
1/ Find meaningful work you enjoy doing.
Seeing people waste their lives doing work they don't like makes me sad and angry. Everyone has the potential to make a living doing work they love. It's not easy, but it's more possible than you think. And it's very much worth the effort.
2/ Try your best in everything you do.
But don't be afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes are necessary for learning. Do your best but don't wait for perfection. There is no such thing. Find the courage to be imperfect.
3/ Don't take yourself too seriously.
Life and work should be enjoyable. All of this is a game worth playing well, but don't lose a good night's sleep over things you cannot change. Play the game well and have fun.
Some of my best work
I've been doing this for a while now (about 2 years), so there are plenty of articles you can get into. I picked some of my favorites for you.
- 2021: The Courage to Try: This is my very personal year reflection of 2021 and it's a good crossroad for my other work. Also, there's Batman involved.
- How to be as useful as you can: My five cents on making a positive difference without losing your mind.
- The Full-Stack Freelancer: New approach to work for generalists.
If you like what you see, you can join my email list and I will send you a new article every Tuesday and Thursday. My routine is ruthless. I never miss a day. ;)
Welcome and have fun.
Learn to design a better life.
Get my guides and articles the minute they are ready.