I like many things, but these I love. They spark joy in my life – Marie Kondo style.
- Birdrock floor chair – Why would anyone sit on a chair?
- Hario V60 coffee set – Coffee is the best fluid. (My coffee gear)
- MacBook – It works. It never breaks. It looks good.
- Leichtturm1917 / Moleskine – I like to write on nice paper.
- Lamy Safari fountain pen – This is what I write with.
- Alfred 4 – I use Alfred 1000x day.
- Things 3 – My inbox for tasks and ideas.
- Notion – My second brain.
- Ghost – Non-profit open-source blogging platform.
- Courage to be Disliked – If you could read only one book, read this one.
- Understanding Comics – The best book to understand what is art.
- Making Comics – Drawing is cool.
- Life 3.0 – If you define everything you talk about, you got me.
- Rules for a Knight – I wanted to be a knight when I was 8.
- Oath – I'm your Chancellor, how dare you?!
- Cosmic Encounter – Let's be alien friends.
- Gloomhaven – D&D fights as a card game with a board.
- Warcraft 3 – Build more burrows.
- Heroes of the Storm – The only game I ever played as an e-sport.
- Darkest Dungeon – Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
- Rick and Morty – Do I have to say anything?
- True Detective (S1) – The best character development ever.
- Love, Death & Robots (S1) – Zima Blue. Chills.
Stickmen to your inbox
Every Monday, I share my newest learnings, writings, and drawings in one email.